If you're trying to eat less sugar and less processed junk, this cookie recipe fell into your lap at the perfect time. These are only made with three ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen: bananas, rolled oats, and vanilla protein powder. That's it!
Each 62-calorie cookie offers 1.6 grams of fiber and almost 2.8 grams of protein. And you won't be missing the white sugar in these soft and chewy cookies. They're totally sweet enough, but they have only 2.6 grams of sugar thanks to the bananas.
These cookies come together in less than 20 minutes, which is perfect when you're craving cookies right now! They're healthy enough for breakfast or a snack and sweet enough for an after-dinner treat.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder (about 20 grams Vega Performance Protein Powder)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mash bananas with a fork.
- Add oats and protein powder and mix well.
- Spoon out 12 cookies onto a lightly greased pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until bottoms are lightly brown.
- North American
- 12 cookies
- Total Time
- 20 minutes
- Calories per serving