Good Morning: 60 Seconds
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and place your hands on your hips (or at the back of your head) with your elbows opened wide.
- Pull your abs to your spine and keep your back neutral while pressing your butt backward, hinging at the hips, until your back is almost parallel to the floor.
- Keep a slight bend in your knees as you hinge forward.
- Return to standing, squeezing your glutes when you are upright to reset. This completes one rep.
- Repeat as many times as you can for 60 seconds.