Quick Skips: 60 Seconds
- Begin by standing with your feet hip-width apart.
- Make a fist with both hands and bend the elbows to where your hands are about level with your chin.
- Drive the right knee up, twist your torso to the right, and bring the knee to meet your left elbow.
- Immediately repeat with the left knee meeting your right elbow, and do this in a hopping motion while staying on the balls of your feet.
- Keep your abdominal muscles engaged as your knees come up, and squeeze the side oblique muscles as you twist.
- Continue for 60 seconds.