Circuit 2: Front Squat
Circuit 2: TRX strap is long and you are facing away from the anchor point.
- Take the straps underneath the armpits, keeping the elbows down.
- Squeezing onto the straps, walk the feet toward the anchor point.
- Tilt your body at a 45-degree angle, stand on your toes with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Push hips down and back, bringing knees to a 90-degree angle.
- Drive forward, unbend the knees, and extend the hips back to come into plank. Repeat.
- Continue for 30 seconds, then rest for 10 seconds.