Kettlebell Squats — Total Leg Builder
Squats had to be on this list, and for good reason: they are one of the best moves for any part of your body — especially your legs! "Not all people have great barbell squat form. Using kettlebell squats, you can perfect your squat form and also get a really deep squat," Sarah said.
- Stand with your feet wide and your toes pointed slightly outward.
- Hold a heavy kettlebell by the lower portion of the handle (aka the horns) in front of you with palms facing each other. Your elbows should be in toward your sides.
- Keep your chest lifted, and squat down until your thighs are parallel to the ground. The kettlebell and your arms should stay inside of your legs close to your body at all times.
- Pause, and then slowly rise back to starting position.
- Complete three sets of 10-15 reps.