Complete three sets of each exercise before you move onto the following exercise. Take no more than 60 seconds of rest in between each set and as little rest as possible in between each exercise.
- Plank with lateral arm reach: three sets of 10 reps (each arm)
- Reverse crunch: three sets of 12 reps
- Bird dog: three sets of 10 reps
- Stir the pot: three sets of 10 reps (each direction)
- Dead bug: three sets of 10 reps
The following workout will be done as a circuit, meaning you will take little to no rest between each exercise. After you complete all the exercises, take 90 seconds of rest, then repeat the circuit for a total of five rounds.
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: Treadmill sprints (21 minutes)
- Begin with a five-minute jog on the treadmill to warm up before beginning the speed work.
- Set the speed of the treadmill to 7.0 mph and complete a total of six, 45-seconds sprints. Take one minute of rest in between each sprint. If 7.0 mph is too fast or too slow, feel free to adjust the speed. Remember, this is a sprint, and the speed should be at a challenging pace.
- Complete a five-minute, light jog to cool down.
Day 5: Rest
Complete the designated reps and sets for each exercise ahead. Take no more than 60 seconds of rest in between each set and as little rest as possible in between each exercise.
- Double leg lift: 15 reps
- Russian twist: 20 reps
- Stir the pot: 10 reps (each direction)
- Ball pass: 10 reps
Day 7: Rest
Way to go! One week down, three more to go.