Circuit One: Seated Russian Twist
Reps: 30, alternating sides
- Sit on the ground with your knees bent and your heels about a foot and a half from your butt.
- Lean slightly back without rounding your spine at all.
- Place your hands behind your head with elbows wide.
- Pull your navel to your spine, and twist slowly to the right. The movement is not large and comes from the ribs rotating. This completes one rep. Inhale through your center and rotate to the left.
- Do 30 rotations, alternating sides.