Circuit Two: Side Plank March
- Lie on your side with your body in a straight line and your elbow under your shoulder. Your feet should be staggered with the foot of the top leg in front.
- Lift your hips off the ground, creating a straight line from shoulder to ankle.
- Bring your bottom knee toward your chest, and hold for two seconds. Place your foot on the ground and raise your top knee toward your chest and hold once again for two seconds before returning to starting position. Do not sway forward or backward or let the rib cage sag while marching in this position.
- Continue marching for 40 seconds, then rest for 20 seconds and get ready for 180 jump squats.
- Do this exercise right side for the first round, and then do on the left for the second round.