Circuit 2, Exercise 6: Basic Burpee
- Lower into a crouching squat with your hands on the floor.
- Do a squat thrust by jumping your feet back into a plank position.
- Do one basic push-up, bending your elbows and then straightening back to plank.
- Jump your feet forward to your hands, and come into a squat.
- Do an explosive jump straight up, getting as much height as you can.
- Complete 15 reps. If you can't go all the way to the ground, do this modification.
Complete three rounds of circuit two, and then foam roll.