Circuit 2, Exercise 2: Squat Pulse
- Stand with your feet shoulder- or hip-width distance apart, holding a dumbbell at each shoulder.
- Bend your knees as you shift your hips and butt back, lowering into a squat like you're sitting on a chair.
- Keep your chest lifted, and do not let your lower back round. Keep your knees over your ankles, and shift your weight back into your heels.
- Engage your core and keep your weight in your heels as you come up out of your squat a few inches, then lower back down. This is your pulse.
- Do 15 continuous pulses, moving up and down, before straightening your legs to stand up and move to the next exercise.