Pop Culture Halloween Costume Articles
Everything You Need For a Pop-Culture-Inspired Halloween
Now that there are mere days until Oct. 31, it's time to really seek out the perfect Halloween costume — and we've got all the pop-culture ideas covered! From celebrity inspiration to TV and movie characters, these roundups are sure to help you find a standout costume. And if you're determined to pick a costume that no one else will wear, don't worry; we can help you with that, too. Ahead of the big day, take a look at everything you need for a pop-culture-inspired Halloween!
- Get your Halloween costume inspiration from celebrities in pop culture costumes over the years.
- For a whole lot of ideas, all in one place, check out a whopping 400 pop culture Halloween costume ideas.
- Planning to dress up with your other half? Try one of these fun pop culture couples costumes.
- Another idea: look to these celebrity couples' Halloween costumes for inspiration.
- Don't miss all these pop culture costumes for friends — you're sure to find one that's perfect for you and your BFF.
- You'll be all that and a bag of chips if you pick one of these '90s pop culture costume ideas. Booya!
- Take a look at all the trendy costumes inspired by 2014's biggest stories. (Remember those sad Brazil fans at the World Cup?)
- On that note, if you're hoping to stand out, avoid the pop culture costumes you'll see everywhere this year.
- For some TV-related ideas, look to Orange Is the New Black costumes, Girls HBO costumes, SNL character costumes, and Supernatural costumes.
- Go old school with John Hughes movie costumes or creepy-cool Rocky Horror Picture Show costumes.
- These Guardians of the Galaxy costumes are very 2014 — ditto the Orphan Black costume ideas.
- To channel a specific celebrity, look to these 17 ways to dress like Beyoncé, plus some creative Kate Middleton costume ideas.
- Some stars just seem to win Halloween year after year! Exhibit A: Ellen DeGeneres's best costumes. (Don't get us started on Heidi Klum's incredible costumes, either!)
- Celebrity Instagram posts make for great costume inspiration, so be sure to check out the best celebrity Halloween candids from years past.
- Seeing double? Yep, it's true — these stars wore the same costumes.
Source: Sony Pictures
- For the best of the best, see this year's hottest pop culture costumes for women!
- Oh, and we've got 2014's hottest pop culture costumes for men covered, too.
- Crack up your friends by dressing as one of these Kristen Wiig characters, or give a nod to everyone's favorite girl crush with these Jennifer Lawrence Halloween costumes.
- Another funny option: "punny" celebrity Halloween costumes. Reese "With Her Spoon," anyone?
- Be hipper than hip with Halloween costumes inspired by Wes Anderson characters, or veer toward the other end of the pop culture spectrum with Real Housewives Halloween costumes.
- Speaking of reality TV, Kim Kardashian's Halloween costumes prove she's really mastered the art of the sexy getup.
- Obsessed with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? We've got some Angelina Jolie Halloween costume inspiration just for you.
- And last but not least, some inevitable options for Frozen Halloween costumes, because you're never too old for a Disney costume!