Glute Exercises For Women
Wake Up Sleepy Glutes With These 10 Bodyweight Butt Exercises
Glute Exercise: Lateral Squat Walk
- Begin by placing a resistance band just below your knees. If you don't have a resistance band, you can do this move with just your bodyweight.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, keeping tension in the band.
- Squat about halfway down.
- Start the exercise by stepping sideways to the right as far as you can.
- Keep tension in the band while you bring your left leg slowly toward your right. This will bring you back into your starting stance.
- Continue stepping to the right for 15 to 20 paces. You should have a clear pathway to move down. Then change direction and go back to the left for 15 to 20 paces.
- The lower your squat stance, the more burn you'll feel.