Cardio isn't meant to torture us, but sometimes it feels that way. And no one is immune to the hatred. In this new Apple Music ad, Taylor Swift says out loud what most of us feel inside: "I hate cardio." But then she finds an awesome tune and she gets so into it, she falls off the treadmill — you know she found the perfect song! By the way — we're glad she's well enough to pick her head up and keep singing along!
We could all use a little workout motivation to get out there and get it done, so here are some of our favorite workout playlists and running workouts to help make it happen, maybe even with a huge smile on your face.
- 35-Minute Interval Playlist
- Pop Artist Playlist
- Keep Your 10-Minute-Mile Pace With This 30-Minute Playlist
- 21 Motivational Songs
- Best 5K Music For Running a 9-Minute Mile
Workouts + Playlists:
- 25-Minute Cardio Blast (With a Playlist!)
- 20-Minute Abs and Arms Blast — With a Playlist!
- 20-Minute Booty Workout With Playlist
- Short and Sweet Sweat-Inducing Elliptical Workout and Playlist
- 500-Calorie-Burning Treadmill Workout
- 45-Minute Interval Workout to Say Goodbye to Belly Fat
- Best Running Workout For Newbies
- 20-Minute Treadmill Workout
- 400-Calorie Tush-Toning Workout